PARTING OUT BLASTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I am thinkin I lost my 80 bucks. FOR NOW.
I learned a great lesson and I will not make the same mistake again.

You are right..there is no way to pre-scan a buyer or seller and making a post limit before selling probably would do nothing.(now that I think about it)
Anyway, we will see what happens!

how would that stop people. its easy to bang out 30 posts, and then sell items.

but i will talk to admin about it.

I would say atleast 50 posts before the right to sell.Plus you have 50 posts to search about what he wrote in the 50 posts.If it is dumb pointless boring doesn't know what he is talking about posts,you would have that research.IMO It should deffinately become a rule.

have the minimum be 100 posts or whatever. either way you can go back and check what they wrote but even with that info id still just do business with paypal

All you can do is make it more difficult for the scammers, hoping that the hassle would be too much and they will take their scams elsewhere. Having minimum posts of say 50, would definitely make it more difficult and would act as a deterrent, and send them elsewhere where it is much easier for them to do their scamming. But as the saying goes "where there is a will there is a way".

Hope you guys get your $$ back.

there is changes in the future guys, this is the one place u think u should be able to buy with confidence, and not have to worry about a scammer

Post up his info boys.To hell with this scumbag.

I will in a few days if no restitution is made so others can protect themselves from being ripped off also by knowing this guys details. What happens then is not my responsibility.

yeah i agree post his adress and number, im sure everyone on here can give him a call and i bet someone on here lives close to the bastard to, they can go for a visit

I will in a few days if no restitution is made so others can protect themselves from being ripped off also by knowing this guys details. What happens then is not my responsibility.

hey man he was on earlier i sent him a pm, then he got off, lol, this ahole needs to be taught a lesson, file the report yet? if not you really need to!

Status
Not open for further replies.