PARTING OUT BLASTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
MISSED PM'S

I apologize if I missed a pm from someone. I am answering now and will make it up to you in the deal we set. I have a newborn at home and get distracted from time to time. I sincerely apologize.

I doubt you do but do you have a complete engine? I'd also be looking for an aftermarket grab bar, bumper, nerf bars, pipe&silencer, k&n filter, and possibly reeds. Let me know what you have

Has anyone sent this guy money for parts? Did you receive the parts yet or are you still waiting like me?

I sent the guy a money order that he recieved on 1/27 and cashed on 1/28 for an engine & brake calipher and have not received parts yet, heard that they shipped, or received back any response to emails, PMs, or Vm's I've left since Sunday.

How long should I wait before I get REALLY concerned?

PARTS PURCHAED

I apologize for the delay but I have been sick and in the hopital the past few days. If anyone has an issue please feel free to call me as I am not robbing people as some of you have accused in your pm's. Thanks and I hope to talk to people soon.

not accusing of being robbed just never heard anything back from you. got cash in hand just need to know what to do if you dont want to use paypal....and where do you get a # to call?

Has anyone sent this guy money for parts? Did you receive the parts yet or are you still waiting like me?

I sent the guy a money order that he recieved on 1/27 and cashed on 1/28 for an engine & brake calipher and have not received parts yet, heard that they shipped, or received back any response to emails, PMs, or Vm's I've left since Sunday.

How long should I wait before I get REALLY concerned?

Rob (Mototech) called me this morning and will be shipping my parts by tomorrow. He indicated he was in the hospital which all makes sense now why I didn't hear back from him. (I talked with him a couple of times on the phone when deciding to purchase the engine and Rob seemed like a really nice guy and made me feel pretty confident in my purchase). This all makes sense now and had I waited one more day before posting I wouldn't of had to post.

Glad youre back on line Rob and feeling better!

So still no word. I dont understand making a thread to sell something and when a paying customer shows up they'res just nothing. I understand being sick and having kids but this has been like a month. Sure by now what i want is gone to someone that got replied to. Money and paypal i guess just dont cut it anymore lol

bare straight frame color doesnt matter or paint condition just straight and mint if you have 1 how much shipped to 11706 thanks in advanced

Sent 80.00 for 3 parts. Its been almost 2 weeks. Still no parts and no contact. Cant email you...Cant PM you box is full and has been for a week. WHATS UP????

Rob (Mototech) called me this morning and will be shipping my parts by tomorrow. He indicated he was in the hospital which all makes sense now why I didn't hear back from him. (I talked with him a couple of times on the phone when deciding to purchase the engine and Rob seemed like a really nice guy and made me feel pretty confident in my purchase). This all makes sense now and had I waited one more day before posting I wouldn't of had to post.

Glad youre back on line Rob and feeling better!

I RECOMMEND NOBODY SEND THIS GUY MONEY---YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR PARTS Although he called me early thursday morning (2/5) he didn't follow through and send the motor and other part I bought from him by friday as he committed to do -- he said he would immediately send me a notification and the tracking number once they shipped. Well guess what, no contact from the guy and no parts received by me.

I tried calling, emailing, PMing, and texting several times with no success in getting a hold of him or getting a reply.

On sunday when I called, his wife answered and said he was out. I gave her my name, number, and told her I sent him $ for parts 3 weeks ago and she said she'd have him call me right back. Well guess what -- no call and it's tuesday everning now and I called back at least half a dozen times since then.

If you sent this guy money and didn't receive your parts post up. My patience has run out so I sent him an email today giving him 48 hours to ship my working parts or return my money or else I file fraud charges. I have his full name, address, phone number, email address, a signed USPS certified proof of delivery receipt, and a copy of the money order check I sent signed with his signature.

If there are more people defrauded by this guy it adds more credence and urgency to the case with law enforcement --- Please Post up or PM me if you prefer to not post.

Thats why paypal works better than money orders.You can file a claim quicker.mototech whats the deal.Just out here to rob people of there money.You are one sad person if this is the case.Post up his phone number,address,all his info and put it on the net and see if he likes it.One thing I hate the most is a thief.So far he is a thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.