Old school vs new school

• Old school look

Votes: 113 39.2%
  • new school look

Votes: 121 42.0%
  • both :)

Votes: 54 18.8%

• Total voters
Well I like the new integrated headlight for the looks. But the classic old yamaha style hood is badass with no headlight. I just recently went to new style if anyone wants a really clean WHITE 88-02 hood pm me. $15 shipped My vote is both : )

really clean as almost mint ? if so pm me pics.

mine is black and mint along with black front mint fenders, but ive been looking into doing a white front end to match the mint white rear plastics.

stratton.

really clean as almost mint ? if so pm me pics.

mine is black and mint along with black front mint fenders, but ive been looking into doing a white front end to match the mint white rear plastics.

stratton.

You really have to look at the dates on the postings dude.
That post was from a couple of years ago.
It is worth resurrecting a thread if there is something to be learned from it,
but this isn't one of those cases.

Steve

You really have to look at the dates on the postings dude.
That post was from a couple of years ago.
It is worth resurrecting a thread if there is something to be learned from it,
but this isn't one of those cases.

Steve

i dont really have too.

but obviously i didnt.

stratton.

hey good topic its n old thread but allot of new guys on here (and gals) I personaly like the pre 03 look but I kind of like the 03+ so for me I would say pre 03 look with the newer hydros..... and not for nothing!!! I compare my pre 03 frame next to both of my 06's and the pre 03 looks more durable.. why I don't know..

I was going to break the tie (101-101) but I just learned what the difference is and I like both. I'm the only one racing a Blaster at my track. :)

i dont really have too.

but obviously i didnt.

stratton.

Isn't this like the 3rd or 4th old post you've brought up? Like best said just look at the date on the thread, if you think it's woth brining back up then feel free. The info is saved on this forum for a reason. If not the posts would be deleted annually. But you asked somebody to pm you about a part from 2 years ago!

Isn't this like the 3rd or 4th old post you've brought up? Like best said just look at the date on the thread, if you think it's woth brining back up then feel free. The info is saved on this forum for a reason. If not the posts would be deleted annually. But you asked somebody to pm you about a part from 2 years ago!

I don't believe so, are you keeping track ?

Stratton.