Old school vs new school

• Old school look

Votes: 113 39.2%
  • new school look

Votes: 121 42.0%
  • both :)

Votes: 54 18.8%

• Total voters
i like the old hood better. as far as the light, i like a light that moves with my bars.

That seals the deal for me... I have to say new for sure. A lot of the time, I'm not going where the bars are turned, and I want to see where I'm gonna end up before I actually land there! :D

I've got an 03' and I feel like it looks like a kids toy with the new hood.
I'd like to switch to a carbon fiber look old style hood but i don't want to go to the old light.

i cant stand the new style. a guy down the road from me has a 06 blaster for sale for 1600 and i was thinking about buying it, stripping it of the engine suspension and wheels and tires, putting my performance parts on the engine and selling the new style stuff

OLD its original and i dont like the light position and how the front comes to a point reminds me of raptor kind of

i like the look of the oldies its just somting about the new ones i cant stand i think its the head light lol. but if the bikes done right and looks good then i guess you can say i like both but favor the old style

That seals the deal for me... I have to say new for sure. A lot of the time, I'm not going where the bars are turned, and I want to see where I'm gonna end up before I actually land there! :D

haha really?? so when you are drifting around a corner at night you would rather see the woods in front of you instead of the corner where you are heading?? :-/ to each thier own i suppose lol I:I

I prefer the after market hoods without the light in it. it just looks cleaner to me

I love the old style. All's i did about the headlight issue was run two fog lights and wired them to my controls. looks great. Bolted to front bumper upside down on bottom.

i like the new style head light but the hood just looks out of place.....jst get rid of the light on the old style and chop the fenders...thats a BA looking machine if u ask me

I preffer the old style fenders with a new style hood and headlight.
I dont like the way the new stlye fenders go to points at the ends and stick up in the back.

lol thats not how they are thats the maier back fenders they made them to look like a yfz