OKO carbs?

has anyone ever used on of these before? I have heard that they are just keihin knock offs.

I have one and I like it so far. The fit and finish isn't as nice as a keihin, the slide looks cheesy, and they just feel wrong...no heft to them... but damn if it doesn't work really well. Can't beat the prices either.

I'm using a moose throttle cable and i wouldn't recommend it. the only downfall i see with oko's is that where you put the gas line on the carb there's no room to put a good clamp on it.

What size Jets come stock on a OKO 28mm? I have light mods (pro circuit can and header) and I want to remove the air box lid.
also anybody got a link to get Jets for this carb?

ive got a 30mm oko carb and i have 0 compliants, they are almost completly identical to the keihn and all the parts from a keihn work

i ordered one the other day, pwk replica oko 30mm, comes with like a 150 main and something like a 45 pilot. that should get it started at least but im not sure where to go from there with jetting, any sujestions?

Well you can see the jets I have in my sig. Frankly, I think the main might be a bit fat, but that's ok cuz I don't like burning pistons. The pilot is dead on tho, starts on first kick and has fantastic throttle response.

I think I moved the clip up to the #2 slot to lean out the midrange.