OKO 30mm carb owners. jetting ?

scotj77

Feb 11, 2010
Orlando, fl
Alright i know a few of you guys run these things. just lookin for a ball park for jetting. my cousin is putting one of these on his blaster. he has a bills headpipe slightly shaved head(not redesigned) stock reed cage, airbox with stock style filter and no lid. also do we need a spacer for this carb to clear the clutch arm?

I have a 158 main and 45 pilot and needle is second from the top....i'm guessing he will be a bit lower than these

150 and 42 is a really good starting point. That's about where I was at with my OKO 30.

I had to run a spacer with my OKO carb. Where the front left bowl screw is there's a big boss made onto the carburetor body and it hit the clutch arm. I bought a 3/8" spacer off Ebay.

Not that it's any help but I'm starting with a 55 pilot and a 158 main on mine. I wanted to play it safe for the first run.

I didn't need a reed spacer but the arm was close. Also be sure and check the float hight I found it was really low on the one I had. I think I set it the same height as a 28 pwk.

and the OKO 30 is a true knockoff of the keihin PWk 28. I removed my float and happened to look up at the top of the float bowl and there was a Keihin "K" cast into the aluminum LOL.

Everything that fits a PWK 28, fits the OKO 30.

i am currently fiddling with my OKO too, had some blocked passages and wasnt running properly when i put it on, iv had it for months but only have gotten around to fitting it now!

I have a 155 main in and seems to run like a beast with it there and a 48pilot. i also have a 42 pilot but am going to use the 48 to start with and see how it goes, i had issues with the idle ans initial pull off untill i found some blockages, havent yet tried it again!

I've found they dont work well when the passages are blocked, but I'm gueessing that they need to be ridden frequently to work well so it dosen't gum up. After I cleaned mine and changed out the old spark plug it ran really good it works pretty well now using an AB148 and a 50 pilot.