Looking for the 30mm OKO carb set up

Blaster-dude

Jun 20, 2017
Would anyone know of a reliable web site to order the 30mm Oko carb that would come with a throttle cable too that will work with the stock thumb throttle

I've got a full fmf exhaust and removed lid on the air box and currently having the cylinder ported and a lightened flywheel. I'm thinking a larger carb would might complement these mods nicely, and I was going to have the head milled over for higher compression but, the shop I took it too recommended not doing the head bc the higher compression will "beat the heck out of the stock crank bearing" and I'm currently not ready to split the cases to replace the crank

I would be considering another carb than an OKO the new ones are a swine to jet correctly...

Have the head rechambered it will give a considerable increase in power,

The OEM crank is very rugged and can take porting, higher compression very well, that shop talks rubbish......

Reactions: BanzaiBlaster
Should I maybe be worried with them doing the port work? What about one of these two carbs from ct racing? Any experience using these?
IMG_1545.PNG

30mm Mikuni,
$65 to your door, PayPal only as friends/family or add 3% to cover the fees

supposedly came off a blaster, not sure what jets are in it ?
I took it on a trade for parts and never used it.
fits in the stock intake boot. 3rd pic is in a 26mm pro design boot
has bowl drain nut for easy jetting changes

you'll need this cable to make it work with the thumb throttle........
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motion-Pro-...ash=item3616420e1e:g:KzYAAOSw3utY79i~&vxp=mtr

img_20161027_241337014-jpg.29174

img_20161027_241350167-jpg.29175

IMG_20161224_222803270.jpg

Awk08.. does that carb work with the tors?

I couldn't tell you that, haven't even had a removed TORS box in my possession for at least 6 years.

it's the first thing to go on every blaster I own or worked on, it serves one purpose...to shut the engine down if the slide sticks or cable breaks and creates a wide open situation.
if the rider doesn't know to pull the clutch and hit the kill switch if that happens, he shouldn't be on it.