Ohio riders

like where? the fiance and i are going on an ATV honeymoon (yea she rocks.. it was her idea!). going to be riding at wayne national the aug 12th-14th

ive never been there but my blaster wont be done by then, besides you dont want us barging in on a honeymoon! lol have fun though, she sounds like the perfect woman lol

she is! and trust me, you guys would get left at the trails.. the cabin and the hottub are ours alone!

lol aww whatsa matter someones not up for a group thing with complete strangers lol, i just got my wiring harness for the ninja motor and the majority of the electronics, so hopefully i can get some cash to buy the carbs and radiator

There's an R1 in New york in perfect condition for 1500...Thought about yanking the motor andputting it on a spare chassis I have...Seems too much like work though...So good luck

Little bit of a drive for you, and not technically in OH, but there's Haspin Acres
Haspin Acres | Off-Road & Motocross Park in Laurel, Indiana
I've never been there, but I plan to in the near future. I wheel my Xterra, and Haspin is just 20 min away from my parents place.
As it says in the Indiana thread, it is very crowded on weekends, and they allow 4x4 Vehicles (X's, Heeps, etc.)

I grew up just north of Laurel,IN. And haspins is a great place to ride if you dont mind being around a bunch of rednecks. We live about 10 min. from crow canyon now and it's not too bad

i think you are talking about the trails on baumhart rd, its by the ford plant i heard a lot of good things about it. Its right off of I 90 under a rail road crossing im going out there this weekend to check it out and will let you know how it is. If i remember my camera i will take some pics.

just came back from Lightning racepark just outside of dennison,oh (about 20min south of crow canyon). didn't take a camera cause we have never rode there before but we will next time (maybe some video). but will definitly be going back. $10.00 to ride trace and trails from dawn to dusk. pretty fun

i think you are talking about the trails on baumhart rd, its by the ford plant i heard a lot of good things about it. Its right off of I 90 under a rail road crossing im going out there this weekend to check it out and will let you know how it is. If i remember my camera i will take some pics.

ive never been there but i think its about 20-30 min from where live i have a friend that rides there and he says its a great place to ride

hello ohioans. i live in warren, close to youngstown. i ran into the same problem as most ohioans with no where to ride. so i started to race in 2003/4 i do the hare scrambles and flat track racing, but there is also mx racing.

this is my buddies site and has videos of most of the races we do, hare scrambles. they just raced lightning last sunday and the video is up.
check it out, http://www.alloutthrottle.com/videos.html

i dont do it on the blaster because i just got it and its for my boy.

i do know the mx races have a blaster class so ya might want to check it out and see if any are close to you, mostly north east ohio is where there at. racecra.org is the site for races. its down right now but will be up soon.

i also have pictures up at my site, chopracing.com

Im curious if anybody knows where to ride in southwest Ohio? I live about 30 minutes from Dayton, and havent found anywhere to ride yet. And does anybody know of any tracks or atv shops down around here?

BUMPING an old thread!

But im buying my quad in 1 week,and was wondering if anyone wants to ride with me and my friend rob? We got some awsome trails in the youngstown aera,just have to know were they are. The best around here are probably webb road,mad mudd hill climbs and such.