Ohio riders

yea man i'm loving this weather....hoping to go riding at either elson street or crow canyon this weekend can't wait

yeah, its been pretty nice, but a little sh*tty sitting in a trackhoe all day!!!but i havent had time to get out yet!

lol..no actaully i work at a polymer plant, but we are in the mist of building a new plant and being a supervisor i get to go help do sh*t around the new site instead of sitting around the old plant so i just hoop on everything!!!lol but i usually run a trackhoe just moving sh*t!!! and no..im not an actual operator!!but im not to bad!!lol i drive everything they have that i can get in before somone eles!! but im supposed to be back to making guard rail blocks once we are done! but polymer is our site if you wanna check it out! you may have seen our blocks on your guard rails, they are 10 times better than wood!!!

kewl, i went to smoke rise in nelsonville..i think thats it right? a camp sight where you ride horses? im not sure but i know its up towards athens! but i heard them nelsonville trails are pretty tight? fill me in on the good ones man.

Little bit of a drive for you, and not technically in OH, but there's Haspin Acres
Haspin Acres | Off-Road & Motocross Park in Laurel, Indiana
I've never been there, but I plan to in the near future. I wheel my Xterra, and Haspin is just 20 min away from my parents place.
As it says in the Indiana thread, it is very crowded on weekends, and they allow 4x4 Vehicles (X's, Heeps, etc.)

haha, that place looks pretty sweet, but i live about 3 1/2-4 hours away, we wanna find a place that's close to us for like a saturday afternoon ride or even like a place you can go out to and ride and camp and do some night riding

where's the strip mines? is that in kentucky?
well im sure there are some in kentucky, but i was talking about the ones around here were i live, southeastern ohio, (Marietta) but we have all the AEP (electric company) land and old strip mines around that arent to bad to ride, but some are a lil too muddy!