Ohio riders

Darrell

Feb 23, 2008
Is there any one around in Ohio? I'm in Southeastern Ohio and just wondering if any one was around to ride with or new of any good places to ride in Ohio?

yeah theres trails all over if you know them and you dont have to pay anything cause every one lets you ride on their land here! but its just the trails are boring to me cause iv rode them so many times! alot of the good trails here are on wayne national forest property!

come out here i could show u hill climbs that would make your eyes water..and i know lots of trails..i live 15mins from where i grew up.and there is alot of dun climbs jumps and trails..and no one gives a sh*t if ya ride we use to road ride all day long when its nice out i will get some pics for u guys..

wellsville wants 15 to ride but we found another way in for FREE!!!!!, rumble on the ridge is around Cadize, not sure if you know where that is, i hunt in barnsville which is north of marieta almost by wheeling WV.

fmxr47, whens the last time you went to wellsville, and who was collecting the $15 admission fee? A group of us are hoping to go as soon as it gets a little bit warm out.

also blasterman312 - that sadam beat down is about the funniest thing i've seen in a while!!

blaster 94, you ever go riding by the train tracks in elyria, im not sure the exact location, but its free and its county property that you are aloud to ride on, its alot of fun when wet or drie, alot of hills and alot of mud, i like the hills lol

I'v been to sandusky and we have a good family freind who lives in elyria! (i used to live in sandusky)

fmxr47, i'm in north royalton. how do you get to those tracks in Elyria, i'd like to check that out - are there a lot of hills?

they are in the woods along side a 4lane road, right next to some set of railroad tracks and the tracks are up on top of and underpass, im guessing the road is a main road cause it was 4 lanes wide, 2 lanes each way, ill try to find it on google maps lol