next class quad build

new add in mail
TRX450r HINSON RACING COMPLETE CLUTCH KIT

0fe7_1.JPG

Which hydro clutch are you going with? I had the streamline kit on my trx and have now gone back to a cable and ASV levers. The hydro clutch was crap and it's not like the clutch is hard to pull with a cable, I do like the idea of having a hydro clutch but even after hours of setting it up and bleeding it the bloody thing was never right.

Which hydro clutch are you going with? I had the streamline kit on my trx and have now gone back to a cable and ASV levers. The hydro clutch was crap and it's not like the clutch is hard to pull with a cable, I do like the idea of having a hydro clutch but even after hours of setting it up and bleeding it the bloody thing was never right.

yea if seen feedback on the hydro clutch setup also so going with the Hydraulic
BRAND Magura Usa
MODEL Jack
STYLE Complete System
TYPE Clutch

Parts Unlimited > ATV 2011 > JACK HYDRAULIC CLUTCH SYSTEM - 92653 we don't pay the retail FYI

i have this one for my blaster and ktm comes stock with it.

my cable is hard since i'm running trx250r springs to prevent slippage during extreme conditions

thanks for feeback and info

ordered today
my cable is hard since i'm running trx250r springs to prevent slippage during extreme conditions

MAGURA USA JACK HYDRAULIC CLUTCH SYSTEM

• No more pressure-point fading
  • Completely self-adjusting; less maintenance
  • Reduces lever pull up to 20%
  • Ready-to-mount, forged lever blade with reach-adjust feature
  • Filled with biodegradable mineral oil
  • This product can be found on page 378 of the ATV 2011 catalog

quad did not pass our inspection today, rear lock nut on axle needs rework, front brakes still (rotor), front Ball Joints (lucky they are Janssen rebuild able ones), and waiting for clutch stuff

Last edited:
quad torn down and new frame at rath for gussets and lower the motor mounts and powder coat white, sub frame will be moded with adjustable lowering kit and powder coat white, swing arm white, a arms black and white, new nerfs black and maybe set of white, new DWT beadlocks front and rear with both black and white rings, grab bar and bumpers white, new yoshi exhuast, rmp dom 2 axle and bearing carrier, elkas rebuilt, will look at fox evos too. new fcr baldwin carb and match with reworked head and exhuast with pistin and jug. new welded crank and poslished gears.

http://store.rathracing.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=468