MX Blaster

Kgibson

Nov 4, 2009
Florida
Well I hate to say but it's time to sell the blaster. Jordan has been riding the Hybrid alot and no longer feels comfortable on the blaster. After talking to OConnor we decided it's best to exit the blaster and concentrate on the bigger class bike. So here is the list :

Motor was built and assembled by Ken Oconnor
Ct 200 cc cylinder just renikasiled and new piston it has less than 20 min time .... extra head mods and port work by Ken OConnor
5mil long rod
250r v force reeds
Mikuni 34 flat slide carb
lightened flywheel
FMF pipe
powdered coated and gusseted frame
snyder +5 a arms
+3 lonestar roundhouse swingarm
G force axle
Burgaurd +2 anti vibe steering stem
Elka triple rate long travel front shocks
Pep long travel rear shock
ac Banshee nerfs
dwt 4/1 front rims with razor cross tire
Rear beadlocks with ITP mxr 6 tires
CFM airbox
TM designs chain guide
DG bumper
DG grab bar
Hydro brakes front and rear
Front race plastics
ASV levers
PowerMadd hand gaurds
Pro taper bars
ODI grips
stainless braided brake lines
Pro Armor teather
400 ex thumb throttle

I probably forgot some stuff but that will give you an idea that this is fully built quad. It is very fast and can and has won alot of races. I am asking $4000 which as yiou all know is alot less than anyone could build it for. The cylinder and shocks alone are $2400. So please dont flame on my thread. I am going list it in a few differant places for a couple of weeks and if it doesnt sell I will part it out. Thanks and I'm gonna miss it :'(

DSC04572.jpg

DSC04559.jpg

DSC04539.jpg

DSC04478.jpg

181697_171273819586228_100001108335995_365709_2775960_n.jpg

DSC04458.jpg

well good luck selling it as a whole,sux its got to go, ill be waiting for the part out....

and yeah 4k is a good deal because i probably have that if not more in my +3 stroked 240 and every other high dollar part on it, lol

plus mine isnt done yet...

Oh wow this really sucks. When reading through a thread I would always stop and stare at the pic in your sig. lol And once in school I was getting picked on by some four stroke duffer riders and I pulled up your account and I said "Thats a Blaster. Do they suck now?" lol If I had $4000 I would JUMP on this. It's well worth it. But if you end up parting it, I better get dibs on the plastics, radiator shrouds, and wheels. lol Free Bump

but but but......
he was holding it down for blastys everywhere
sniffle sniffle :'(
hope it sells dont wana see the parts get spilt up they will miss each other

man i'm gonna miss that thing but part it out part it out i will ake the shocks bumper nerfs raer shock rear wheels and tires cylinder and reeds HANDGUARDS LEVERS HANDEL BARS just lemme know hwen u decide to part it

AND MOST DEIANTLY THE HOOD

Goodman post sometimes and his kid races local...so he needs to get on it and quit being shy and brag ...I mean post

well i definitely hate to see it go but if you part it out then i call dibs on the arms, tie rods, maybe the axle, maybe swinger. but i will need to know prices. let me know if you part it. i think this kind of ruined my day to see that you're getting rid of the blasty :'(

What? I mean sure my medical bills will be through the roof and I might be crippled for a couple months but it would be worth it. lol No just kidding I can keep with the 450's. =]