New Stickers / Products

xKroniK13x

THEN WE ALL BLOW UP!
Sep 4, 2009
Hey, just reading some announcements, I see YZ otis is no longer making stickers... I could make new stickers through Zazzle for blaster forum? They aren't expensive... a whole sheet of round stickers for $4.95 and a bumper sticker for $3.95. It all goes through Zazzle, handling payments, shipping, etc... but I could make some designs on Photoshop. Look at all these products we could make... Create custom products and photo gifts from your photographs, images and designs at Zazzle I:I What do you think?

That's cool. I would love to have a nice decal. I would check with the mod's to make sure it's ok. You want to make sure your not breaking any laws by making them. I would like to see some designs.

That's cool. I would love to have a nice decal. I would check with the mod's to make sure it's ok. You want to make sure your not breaking any laws by making them. I would like to see some designs.

Yeah, I would prefer some input from djack. I'm sure it will be okay, it would help better the forum. And, he helped me make a new banner... but it still isn't up 8-|

I see YZ otis is no longer making stickers...

Thought I'd let ya know I just made a little batch of stickers to try to get a few more members voting in BOTM. Never was the site sticker guy....LOL...They're not official and not fancy, just meant ta add a little fun to the forum. Wouldn't want it ta sound like I just up & quit doing something for the site :)
I think it's great you wanna pitch in & contribute to the site. Hope the big wigs give you their support.
.....Burp....
Otis

Reactions: slickerthanyou
Thought I'd let ya know I just made a little batch of stickers to try to get a few more members voting in BOTM. Never was the site sticker guy....LOL...They're not official and not fancy, just meant ta add a little fun to the forum. Wouldn't want it ta sound like I just up & quit doing something for the site :)
I think it's great you wanna pitch in & contribute to the site. Hope the big wigs give you their support.
.....Burp....
Otis

Yeah, that's what I thought too... just adds a little bit of fun to the site, something you can put anywhere you want and it will spread the word about this site and you can show how much you like it. I try to contribute to this site a good amount, thought this would be a good way to keep your support going. Glad you support it, hopefully upper level people do as well. I:I

I need some decals. It seems like I'm the only one in this state that knows about this forum. I would like to get a
Large one made for my truck but I'm going to have to make sure it's ok.

Last edited: