BOTM winners stickers giveaway

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
ok guys heres the deal, starting with august, i will be sending the winners of the BOTM some killer custom stickers, there will also be a new little twist to things, starting with october any members who vote in the contest will have a chance to win a blasterforum.com sticker. i also have a few for the members that show up at member meetups.These are some sweet stickers that where made and donated by YZ otis, but he is NOT making anymore, so please guys do not pm him or ask about stickers..i have a yrs worth but once these are gone thats it!

heres a pic of last months winners sticker

botm.jpg

it will be out tommorow noob lol

and heres the voteing winners sticker
botm2.jpg

thanx again to otis for the great job on these... u are a true assett to the site bro....burp!

thats awsome, you guys are the best !!!!!!!

Awesome, thanks yz otis. Looks like i will have to enter BOTH again and try to win to get some awesome stickers.lol.........

How or when do i get my 3x5 oval sticker?????

they come, it just takes a little while, be patient 79

I think it would be a good idea to send some to England, to get blaster forum recognised over here! I dont mind rocking a few on my quad if you ask nicely!!!!!!!!!lol

is there some way to insure the same peeps dont win more than once, i'd like to see everyone get some stickers, and btw, i got mine at the ride, so count me out of the botm contests, and lemme just say, these are top quality decals !!!!!! i'm still debating puttin them on my bike, the mountain might get hungry for them, i'd rather bust a rim or skidplate than get these torn up, they're that nice.
thanx freek and otis !!!!!!!!!!

If ever win twice i will figure out some sort of contest to give it to the most deserving contestant. like.... who can send some cool parts the fastest LOL JK.

damn i dont think i can make the awk ride....
lol i hope not dude it was last weekend lol

is there some way to insure the same peeps dont win more than once, i'd like to see everyone get some stickers, and btw, i got mine at the ride, so count me out of the botm contests, and lemme just say, these are top quality decals !!!!!! i'm still debating puttin them on my bike, the mountain might get hungry for them, i'd rather bust a rim or skidplate than get these torn up, they're that nice.
thanx freek and otis !!!!!!!!!!
awesome bro i glad u like them...even the special pitchman sticker bahahahahahahaha......wassssuuuuuuupppp billy mays lol
If ever win twice i will figure out some sort of contest to give it to the most deserving contestant. like.... who can send some cool parts the fastest LOL JK.

im gonna keep a list of the peeps that send stickers to, i dont have that many so they arent gonna last long so make sure u vote...i do have enough BOTM winners sticker tho...up to 2012....thanx again otis, u came thru big on this one brotha burp!