New guy from NJ

ifiexplode

Jun 19, 2011
I came across a great deal for a blaster. Its an 04. Paid $500. Still debating whether to keep it or sell it and make some money. Until i decide ill be tinkering with it. Possibly a pipe and getting rid of those balloon tires on the back. :D

downsized_0619011654.jpg

nice man, a nice f7 right bend pipe will do the quad some good, rlly wakes the engine up, some 20" itp holehots or maxxis razr tires will also make it alot better handleing

Welcome to BlasterForum! Trust me, once you get involved with this forum, you'll never go anywhere else for help on your blaster. And to help start you off with a few free/cheap Modifications:
Upgraded tires is a MUST
Pipes are always good!
K&N Air Filter
Throttle Over Ride System Removed (DIY Somewhere around here)
Remove the AirBox lid
Rejetted Carb

Nice to see another NJ member on here! Good luck with your blaster!

nice man, a nice f7 right bend pipe will do the quad some good, rlly wakes the engine up, some 20" itp holehots or maxxis razr tires will also make it alot better handleing

Thanks for the reply, Could you elaborate on what an f7 right bend pipe is? Google didnt yeild that much results. Excuse my ignorance haha. Will a smaller set of tires fit on the stock rims?

I rode all day today, We've got 13 acres here and my two friends have 3 wheelers. Its a good change from my streetbike.

Thanks for the reply, Could you elaborate on what an f7 right bend pipe is? Google didnt yeild that much results. Excuse my ignorance haha. Will a smaller set of tires fit on the stock rims?

I rode all day today, We've got 13 acres here and my two friends have 3 wheelers. Its a good change from my streetbike.

The f7 right bend pipe is the same pipe i have, and its a good on bro...I:I

Welcome bro!!!!!!!

Thanks!

What kind of oil do you guys recommend in the engine and how much does it take? No owners manual, what a surprise haha. I run Rotella t6 full synthetic in my 03 CBR 600rr. Its great for the wet clutch.

are you mixing the fuel/oil, or is the oil injection still hooked up and you add the oil under the seat ????
if still using the injection be sure to get oil made for injection, it'll say it on the bottle

any of the factory gear oils will work good in the transmission

Im new and from nj as well. Hackettstown here :) . I have a set of brand new itp t-9 rear wheels 8x8 with new tubes and 50% tread on used 20x11 holeshots. Askin 150 for them never got to put them on found out i had banshee hubs. bought them less then a month ago. Let me know if your interested.

welcome to the forums - thats a nice little old farmall tractor in the mud LOL

Thanks, We get the farmall stuck all of the time. And other times the farmall pulls other stuck vehicles out haha.

Do you have papers? I'll gladly give you $500 for it.

Yeah I have the title, For $500 I might as well keep it. I could sell it on craigslist for $1000 all day, I need to put it on there.