Oil Block off Kit
.06 bore wisco piston
ebc clutch
hinson basket
fmf pipe and silencer
New crank and rod bearings
13 tooth front sprocket
new chain

This is pretty much going to be my toy for some trail riding and maybe some other mx or something, so I might do a full build.

I was riding it last night and my god does it need new front brakes (which I have and need to install) and either rear brake pads or it needs to be bled or something because I had absolutely no braking power
I also have new rear bearings that he gave me

Long story short, This guy bought it from someone as a parts/fix up quad without a BoS or title, so I got no bill of sale or title. Is there anyway I can go about to attempt to get a title? Id like to ride it on some state places but they want it to be registered and insured.

If worst comes to worst could I find a frame that has a title and just switch everything over?

nice score, very clean for the $, and welcome to BF

the tires and exhaust alone paid for that lol it looks nice i like it:)not sure about title but the tenth digit is the year on frame make sure you get right year or your drum brakes wont go on without some modification:)

Welcome, very clean and a great price. Here in New York if we don't have a bill of sale or the previous owners registration, we need to make an etching of the VIN # and bring it to the DMV to get it registered. I assume they run it to see if it is stolen.

Awesome find! I have the same color scheme on my 2000. I love those colors. Oh and the rear brake is mechanical. No bleeding necessary. They really don't work well to begin with.

the tires and exhaust alone paid for that lol it looks nice i like it:)not sure about title but the tenth digit is the year on frame make sure you get right year or your drum brakes wont go on without some modification:)

the guy I bought it from bought them so hopefully they're the right ones, but ill check before I start taking stuff apart!
But yeah the tires are new! idk if the exhaust is. definitely a score to me

Welcome to the forum. Did you get that off CL ? I think I seen it on there.

Yeah I did it was in freehold nj!

Welcome, very clean and a great price. Here in New York if we don't have a bill of sale or the previous owners registration, we need to make an etching of the VIN # and bring it to the DMV to get it registered. I assume they run it to see if it is stolen.

gotcha, ill see If we can do that here in NJ. Hopefully we can :)

Awesome find! I have the same color scheme on my 2000. I love those colors. Oh and the rear brake is mechanical. No bleeding necessary. They really don't work well to begin with.

gotcha so maybe it needs to be tightened?
Cose damn if I didn't down shift last night I don't think I would have ever stopped!

and thanks everyone for the warm welcoming!

If you kow how to ride (you will learn if not) its just as fast in trails

mud.... idk there, mud by me will pull a can-am under, so i dont touch it with me blaster lol

"gotcha so maybe it needs to be tightened?
Cose damn if I didn't down shift last night I don't think I would have ever stopped!"

Yea maybe new pads and adjusting. I put a shorty cable on the from motion pro. And even after all that they still don't work that well. Better off selling it on ebay and putting the money torwards hydros. Some will pay good money for that caliper.

im assuming you mean hydraulic breaks? How much do those run?

Better yet some gsxr rear brakes would do the job even better.. :) .. As far as the front brakes even though they are drum brakes, if there adjusted correctly they do work well.. The thing is there more sensitive to premature failures due to neglect and they do require a bit more maintenance but when there adjusted right and taken care of they do fine for a blaster.. Hydros are best and if you have the $$ the certainly do it.

There is a member on here somewhere that will do it all for you with the proper made brackets and all for a heck of a price .. Strait bolt up and go, cant beat that. If its going to stop a bike like that I am certain it will stop a blaster..