new frame!! (accident rebuild)

It's looking great. You should paint your A-Arms yellow or black, or what I would do it paint the bottom ones black and top ones yellow. They would match better. I:I

good idea ill probably do that..

2jzfhl.jpg

Watch out them mole grips might nacker you fuel pipe, they did for me :(.

Any way it looks good so far and now is a good chance to make everything spotless before you put it all back on and colour code things :D

so yeah im pretty pissed.. i got some clear coat the other day to spray down my plastics and the sh*t peeled the paint right off X(

What would cause that? Could the paint have not been dry enough?
i let it dry for a few days so it should have been.. I guess theres certain types of clear that will take the paint off. but im gonna sand them down good, fill the scratches in and it will look better :D

That sucks! Ive had it happen to me on a few parts. Your part looks all good and sh*t with paint then you spray the clear on and it BAM! It peels right up :(

were you trying for crackle paint? havent been foflowing teh thread much...sorry

Bumper looks very nice :D.

Peeling paint i hate that lol.
I had this when i was doing my wheels but this was because i let the coat before dry for over 10 hours and i put on another coat and it all just started peeling i was gutted lol

heres the wheels & tires i got. i thought they were 18 in razrs but theyre itp wheels and itp holeshots.. 20 inch. the fronts are kenda frontmax's on stock wheels.. ill probably paint em black
m8lj7n.jpg

Good looking wheels man! I think black could look nice with your paint scheme.....

You going w/ a flat black or gloss?

so yeah im pretty pissed.. i got some clear coat the other day to spray down my plastics and the sh*t peeled the paint right off X(

I had this happen once... It was from putting the clear coat on too soon after painting, but it wasnt bad like yours.
I cant remember the name of the clear coat but it was from wally world, like $6 a can. Anyways i used some on my tank over the metallic blue, it was awesome looking, about six coats with wet sanding in between coats. Anyways went to the gas station and dripped about 5 drops of gas on it, it just started melting, i tried to wipe and it screwed it all up. Im repainting but without the clear on the plastic this time. Good luck with it, looking good.

sorry for lack of pictures.. i cant find my camera charger soo heres a sh*tty cellphone picture =p
2zit3jp.jpg