new frame!! (accident rebuild)

MXmaineiac67

Feb 28, 2008
211s37m.jpg

NEW FRAME!!:D
2942mhz.jpg

more to come!!

i was in 6th pinned when my cousin slammed on the brakes in front of me.. i tried steering around him but clipped the right rear tire at about 45 mph.. broke my collar bone. and yeah we tried to heat it up and bend it back with no luck. but i got the new frame today so expect lots of pics of the rebuild I:I glad to be back!!!

holy sh*t man!!!! heating and bending woulda put a weak spot there most likely...good to see you replaced the frame....cut the old one up for scrap....wowsa! or build a drag frame out of it!!!

holy sh*t man!!!! heating and bending woulda put a weak spot there most likely...good to see you replaced the frame....cut the old one up for scrap....wowsa! or build a drag frame out of it!!!
well yeah i know that haha. i was gonna weld a plate to brace it.

Must be a weak spot on old blasty.. my 05 have had a repair that spot when i bought it.. it was welded and a support plate was also welded on for higher strength.. It could be fixed your old frame you know! .. I would just require some cutting and welding .. but no problem.. could be fixed..

That frame will never, ever be the same even with cutting and what not. It could not be fixed. It could be jerry-rigged but that frame will never be the same.

Wow man "Broke Collar Bone"..... Sheeeet! My brother broke his a month and half ago and still in a sling. He said it was worst pain he ever felt in his life!!!! Until the vicodins kicked in.... Good luck with that bro..

Wow man "Broke Collar Bone"..... Sheeeet! My brother broke his a month and half ago and still in a sling. He said it was worst pain he ever felt in his life!!!! Until the vicodins kicked in.... Good luck with that bro..
yeah man it sucked big dinkus.. i didnt feel sh*t till i got up and the adrenaline wore off and i was like uhh.. ouchh and there was a bone poppin out of my skin by my shoulder haha