new frame!! (accident rebuild)

its all good it does look pretty black in that first picture haha. ill try to get some pictures in the sun tomorrow I:I

love that color man very unique!!!!!! definitely put this one up for BOTM when its together.

on another note why don't you just paint those front wheels that are on it?

on another note why don't you just paint those front wheels that are on it?
thanks a lot man that means a lot to me to be a contestant for botm lol!! i wanted something different than what everyone else has.. i have a few more things up my sleeve im gonna try :D and I'd paitn those wheels but, i believe the left one is bent

got some better pics out in the sun..
9uqbv5.jpg

wlxa11.jpg

30hq9ua.jpg

soo i ended up blowing all the oil out of my 450 because the idiot that had it before me left the plug too loose, and siezed the motor X(

so, in 'memory' (lol) of my beloved 450.. i present to you my newly painted blaster (again) ahaha
102_5123.jpg

102_5124.jpg

102_5126.jpg

looks good man. you must just like painting hahaha. how do those front tires work for you and what brand are they?

looks good man. you must just like painting hahaha. how do those front tires work for you and what brand are they?
well the red paint i had on it before this had a couple small runs in it, and the hood was a different color than the rest of the bike.. and idk it just didnt look right to me. the front tires are called kenda front-max's