need help quick

nightmare420

Jun 19, 2008
Newfane/Burt, New York
facebook.com
my blaster starts and idles fine but when your riding and it starts reving high it boggs out i dont know what the hell the prob is... i changed the plug, and checked the air filter and it still does the same thing... i dont know what to do.. and im getting it registered tomorrow so im madd excited but its not running right :(

are you making sure it is warmed up. cause mine bogs down when i first ride it until it warms up then it runs like a raped ape lol

if it were me i'd pull the carb apart and clean it. if your carb hasn't been cleaned in a while you may have a restriction that's starving it for fuel at high revs.

when we clean the carb here, we totally disassemble it, pull the jets, needle valve and seat, totally take it apart. then we use an air compressor to force air through all the passages after we've soaked it with pb blaster or brake cleaner. it's not uncommon to find a blockage that we wouldn't have found otherwise.

main jet and pilot jet are the main things that get cloged.From what i have seen.But yea just do what they said cuz u might as well clean the whole thing while u have it out.