Need help on clutch!!

Ok well i looked to see if i have my ball and rod there and just the ball fell and no rod but when i put another there it hits likes theres one there.But when i put it back together the clutch dont move at all.... so what do i do i took apart and i dont know what too do

There is actually a two part rod the other rod only comes out the other side. There should be a small nut on the rod that u can pull out, adjust that nut on the rod n that is how u adjust the release of the clutch

The only way to get the rod on the other side of the ball is to crack the case open but there is now asjusment for that rod, just the rod on the clutch side

yes that would cause your push rod to be too short and it couldn't move properly bc the mushroom won't let it move as far as it normally does. splitting the cases requires special tools. a flywheel puller, case splitter, and a clutch holder tool. should run ya about a hundred bux for all of them. they actual work isn't that bad with a clymers manual.

Fort smith AR, I got her taken out just got to tear apart and get a puller and splitter! I just got this freaking thing too and got to ride like 2 times:(