My off topic non sence

Dec 30, 2015
South west of pittsburgh.
Whats up everyone, was thinking about buying the blaster some things with my tax return, so first things first "the brakes". But I've always wanted a aftermarket head pipe and silencer. Hopefully I can find one of you guys selling one in my price range like $150, cause I'll still have to buy a couple jets, and I dont my wife getting mad at me for buying blaster stuff anyhow.

What year Blaster? Good brakes or a must imo, no sense in going fast unless you can stop. On occasion a pipe/silencer comes up for about $150 on feebay like an fmf << which is a great trail exhaust. You may want to consider getting your head rechambered (about $60). Even a stock piped Blaster will benefit from this mod and when you do eventually get a pipe you will like it even more.

I'm still running the drum brakes and they are working well.
All new cables and shoes were less than $50.
Disks are better but the drums will work well if cared for.

Steve
190731_10150156145665803_8210014_n.jpg

Hey Steve did you ever get round to taking some measurements for me of the airbox? My aluminium sheet has arrived dying to get started :) thanks again mate. Ps new to this site wasn't sure how to message u privately just commented on your recent post lol sorry.