hey guys

May 18, 2012
Scotland
Hi guys so im back on after not been online since may sometime. at that time i had bought a cr 125 1984 and a few mopeds to fix up. unfortunately my head wasn't in the right place then and i ended up selling up nearly everything i owned at time. including another blaster i had bought to fix and then upgrade.

been trying to sort stuff out over last few months and finally managed to sort out getting a fixed income with my situation. (mental health is a biotch) anyhow iv now sorted all that out and looking now to buy another blaster once i get some cash together.

for now im planning to buy one and concentrate on upgrading it fully to how i wanted my original one back in 2013 with stage 4 elka shocks ,widened a arms etc. as i ended up having to sell that as well due to my situation back then

not looked yet for anything yet as won't have the funds to buy one to middle of January time i let my bank build up but il be trying to sort out getting one that's non running as it will work out cheaper plus my engine will be getting done last with upgrades etc.

hopefully my head will stay good for a while and it will get me back into the quad game as i still miss my old ones i bought.

some pictures of your current builds etc will be good :)

Welcome back. I had a CR125 last year. Fun bike.

Now have a blaster and lover it. My build over here for photos.
http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/my-1st-blaster.63213/

Thanks buddy, yeah it was a pretty clean bike i had for year would have cost alot though to repair as the cases were shot (rotted) i bought it from france and it was shipped to uk and the person who bought it took it back to france

just going to focus mainly on a blaster now though and the occasional vintage moped depending what comes up. like the blasters and just wish i never had to sell my one back in 2013 as i had stage 4 elkas on it which i got for a good price but don't see any used sets now.

nice build thread will keep a eye on it :)