It's been a while since I was last on here so I will give a quick background again. A few years ago, I bought 2 blasters in pieces from a family friend for $200 and a brand new, in box vito's +3 crank for $100. To my surprise, one of the torn down blasters had a 240 BB cylinder. So I decided to take the best of both blasters and put them into the newest frame. So here is the 240 with +3 crank blaster I rebuilt a couple years back. I have a build thread for that on here somewhere. I will try to find the link for those interested but now on to the reason for this thread... I just packed up all the leftover parts from the previous build plus the parts that were given for the second blaster and moved them into my garage so I can get started. Originally I planned to keep the other blaster and its parts for back-up parts for the above build but I recently decided I don't need them anymore so I am going to rebuild it, sell it, and put that money towards my blaster and 250R build I'm going to start afterwards. So here are pics of how the build is starting. Its looking strangely familiar to the picture of my other blaster when it first started. I have 2 cylinders that need a MAJOR bore due to scaring and rust, 2 cylinder heads that need cleaned up, 2 carbs (with TORS ), a hacked up wiring harness (PO hacked it up and attempted to put it on an 03+ with an 02- bottom end), complete bottom end (not in pictures), pro circuit pipe, and lots of other little things. I will try to document and update my work throughout the build but I can't promise anything. Next step is to split the bottom end and see how much work its going to need and take the 2 cylinders and heads to a shop to see if they can be cleaned up or if they need re-sleeved. Since I'm just going to be selling this one, I'll probably keep the one that needs the least work and sell it to one of you lucky members. I won't need it as my current blaster has a 240 and I would never step down from that.