my night mare

jschnebs

Dec 24, 2011
ok so i bought a blaster the wires were cut got all the wires back in place and everything is good have done a compression test it is really strong. the coil and cdi were missing so bought new ones i new plug and no spark what so ever. back traced through the wires made sure that every thing was connected. went through the supplemental manual since it covers a 2004 went through all the things that it said i am at a loss......:(:(:(:( please some one help!!!!

What year of blaster if it? How many wires were coming out of the cdi?

Search the threads started by slickerthanyou. He just posted up the ignition trouble shooting procedures

lets start with something simple. does it have the key on it still? and if not what did you do with the wires going to the key?

no key just criss crossed wires. and my major problem is actually i cant get any spark.

Like he said about the brake handle ^^^^^^^^^^and check your ground to make sure the connection is strong and corrosion free. Also use a new spark plug and check the plug wire carefully for slices in the rubber.

thanks all for your advice gave everyone some rep. my 2004 blasty lives if i miss giving you some rep it was because it would not let me do any more today. i promise i will hit ya up tomorrow