my families quads

slow rider

Jan 8, 2010
Here are some of the pics of my families quads. These are not mine, as i only have a blaster, but i am not proud of it like my brothers and parents quads. I have a total of 3 brothers and I am the youngest, it sucks.

My brothers 421 cub
100_1680.jpg

moms scrambler
100_1635.jpg

brothers lt250r
PICT0019.jpg

my dads zilla
102_1871.jpg

my dads shee
Photo0055.jpg

my brothers lt250
100_1752.jpg

brothers cr250
oldhonda.jpg

brothers cr250
newhonda.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice machines....

banshees, with their shakey kickstarts...lol saw the vid...

i can ask my brothers, i dont have any vids of the lts or the zilla or blue shee.
yes there is also my blaster, a 400ex, my brother shees and a rm250 in the barn. i have only riden my blaster and the scrambler, my brothers are mean and wont let me ride their quads or bikes are all, maybe soon they will with more practice.

i dont have a pic of it yet, i am embaressed to show it, but if you guys want, i will take a pic tomorrow of it.

That 421 Cub 'Shee is absolutely sick!! Can't wait to build mine to that standard. Yeah, show us your Blasty! Here's one of mine. In all of its BUTT UGLY glory! I'm sure yours looks much better than this, no matter how much of a 'project' it might be. Pink and purple?! Seriously? I wanna have some choice words with the Yamaha engineer who came up with the color scheme for '97...

010-4.jpg

the wiring is a mess and it hase and white zebra plastic. but i will get a pic tomorrow.

Zebra plastic? Interesting. We all like pics around here, so share away! BTW, PM me if you have any problems that you can't figure out with the wiring. I'm good at electrical stuff and can build custom wiring harnesses as needed... I:I

by zebra, i mean it was all blue to begin with, and it has white stress marks.
and i will if i need help but i have older brothers that have been messing with this sh*t for a while, i just hope they will help me.

ur blasters plastics are sick its like blue marble kinda reminds me of thunder an lightning sky but thats my opinion and it looks clean to nothing wrong with that

The blaster looks to be in nice shape.Don't be embarrased at all about it.Pretty much everyone here loves blasty's and especially pics.The stress marks on the plastics just add character.lol

the blaster needs some work imo. that was a quick pic to make people happy. i can take more if wantted.

the blaster?? yea that one is, and that 400ex isn't all that good either, but the rest are all badass.