My 250R Fooler Collection

Looks like you did a very nice job bringing them back to life, those first pictures looked pretty rough.

AJ, here is a picture of the Mugen size different in piston. On the left is a stock cylider .80 over piston... on the right is the 89.8895 Mugen piston.

039.JPG

lol yes it is. Have a Namura repl 90mm piston coming for it now, should be 4-5 days before I get it and then off to machine shop to be bore and honed to new piston/rings...then I start finishing this white '82. I found my next project also...and the motor is available to me cheap enough....watch the build thread in about a month when I can get started on it.
For now...trikes have taken over my shop, my house, my basement, and even one in my bedroom.....my wife thinks I have a problem with hording...I told her thats nothing next to her s(crap)booking all over the place..lol

has nothing to do with being fooled. its just slang for air-cooled. Aircooled R's are incredibly fast when setup properly. Each R owner has different opinions about liquids being faster..I will line my '82 rider up against any and all of them, whether honda, zuki, kawai, yamaha, ALL of them, and in 300 feet, I will beat them, unless they are running like a 4mil.