my 150$$ money pit

alright guys i got some new parts for christmas that im very excited about...im aget pics on right after i finish at the inlaws for xmas today. but also i got the cases split the other day and im in the middle of ordering all new bottom end replacement parts and seals....but i left the trans bolted to the case half....how hard is it to get this back together after pulling it apart...its got like 3 shift forks looks like and that shift drum. thats the only thing left on the cases. getting it off is the easy part. i just want to tmake sure its gonna go back together just as easy

some updated pics for yall

20siag.jpg

1zcpqab.jpg

2lcls9.jpg

16bhurk.jpg

looking pretty good man, all that trouble with the zinc on the bolts and you haven't fixed those stress marks yet?

that was as good as i could get with heat and wax, its getting brand new plastics at the very end of this. i just gonna use em tillii can get everything else situated

hey 1997blaster... i just read this post. im going to pain my frame flourescent green plastics black and green graphics. sorry to whore up your thread bro

mborso1029... how did you split the case? i tried for like 3 hours on mine but cant get the stator or case apart

no more updates yet, im sitting at the "gotta buy all the expensive parts" part of the build...+4 swingarm, stroker crank, all bearings and seals for the motor. i am shooting the cases and covers in that chrome powder tomarrow though, ill try and get some pics up of those. and i think this week im gonna come up off the cash for the swingarm and the new tie rod ends.

mborso1029... how did you split the case? i tried for like 3 hours on mine but cant get the stator or case apart

gotta buy the stator puller, i got my from local dealer for like 12 bucks. was very easy after i had that. that was the only special tool iused.

also thanks for following guys I:I im trying to get her up and running but ive already got so much into it that i could of almost bought something new. i took a little break for a while on buyin parts but now that nice weather is here im gonna get back to work

Just wanted to let you know dust caps are not needed with the style a arms bushings that you have. I have the same on my banshee and have never had a problem have never had dust caps on it.