my 150$$ money pit

I'm interested to see the powdercoat job when it's done. Nice work so far, I bet that's gonna be a beast when it's done..

the plastics will stay original blue for now, i cleaned them up real good with a polishing wheel and it worked great. i feel i'd rather get it back together with some go fast goodies, rather than spend the money on new plastics, the old ones will do till theres nothing left to update.

frame will be silver, with black accents...hubs pegs, heelguards, carrier, coil springs
or
frame will be black with a silver heelguards, footpegs, swingarm, and like black hubs coils, carrier..?

what you think?

the plastics will stay original blue for now, i cleaned them up real good with a polishing wheel and it worked great. i feel i'd rather get it back together with some go fast goodies, rather than spend the money on new plastics, the old ones will do till theres nothing left to update.

frame will be silver, with black accents...hubs pegs, heelguards, carrier, coil springs
or
frame will be black with a silver heelguards, footpegs, swingarm, and like black hubs coils, carrier..?

what you think?

black frame but why limit you self to just silver and black i think neon green and black would look sick

i want it to be different but i dont want it to be TOO diferent....nah mean? sleeper like. ive never been a big fan of the brite brite colors....to hard to get sh*t to match...like plastics and what not.

the 40$ banshee shocks....i think there in great shape. im gonnna polish em up real good tomarrow while im sittin aroudn at work. and they'll match the paint job perfect. should clean up real good. ones missing the top bushing...can ijust reuse one of my old blaster ones? ihave yet to actually go out there and check it out.

1gr814.jpg

also heres the updated plastic pics....they dont really do much justice but these things came out great heated mostof the white stress marks out and glossed up em real good and the best part was i didnt have to use any clear coat that would eventually crack or furniture polish, the pics really bring them white spots out, they dont look that bad looking at em tho....also got rid of all the nasty stickers...:)

42all.jpg

r0rvj5.jpg

BEFORE

126905g.jpg

after

313g7t1.jpg

couldnt get the right spindle out of the tapered ball joint, and ended up smashing the threads...need a right lower control arm or a arm...whatever

or a good deal on an extended set?

Those plastics looks great, I'm a fan of not too many stickers as well.... Haha!! I did the exact same thing with the right lower a-arm when I took mine apart too.

well i took the a arms up to work on sat which was my day off to use my sandblasting cabinet because my 15 gallon 1.5hp craftsman dosnt cut it comparted to the shops 200+ gallon tanks that can continuously run witho no air stoppage, and it was going good but before i knew it i wasted half my day off at work....which bothers me even though i wansnt doing anything related, when i reallized what time it was i got in a hurry, started takin em apart and went to tap it out lightly, it fell out of my hand, landed on my foot...so then i proceeded to clamp the entire arm assembly in a vice and beat with anger....def payin for it now

it sucks pretty bad, i like one or two stickers here or there. but when people just find stickers and slap em on it angers me. like the boysen one....this machine didnt have any boysen anythign on it. plus they were peelin with dirt behind em....much cleaner