moved rear plastic back 4"

I don't get the point of doing this.

1: With extended swingarms the rear tires throw mud, rocks, etc all over my back while riding because the tires stick out past the fenders.
2: The Blaster looks disproportional without moving them back.
3: It makes riding A LOT MORE enjoyable when I can actually dig down and lean on the pegs during turns since it's so cramped on the sides and my ass hits the rear fender all the time.

This is a bit of a pain in the ass, but I'm doing mine completely differently and I'm not running a trunk lid as I'm only moving back 1.25" or so. You have to dremel down a lot of little high spots in order to fit flush like stock and the bolt locations are kind of odd. I'll get pics once I can get around to finishing it.

I "think" I have the plastic where I want it. The way I did it moved me back 1.5".....unfortunately I will have to make some form of a trunk.....not sure what out of. I wanted to keep my tool box area so it's still there. Not much to see in pics and the garage was a bit crammed. I have a lot of fitment issues that I will have to address first.

Here are a few more pics..
As you can see I had to totally cut the trunk area out, thats pretty much it. Slide it back,screw it down.. Had to make a plastic plate to go over the trunk hole..Still need to clean up the cuts a bit..
032911104555.jpg

032911104604.jpg

032911104612.jpg

032911104626.jpg

032911104654.jpg

Bro............what happened to your "dual" stage Uni filter? :eek:

I used a small 1.5" piece of exhaust pipe to extend mine.. I dont see why pvc pipe wouldnt work tho...

Bro............what happened to your "dual" stage Uni filter? :eek:

Good question.. :D

I got the bike a couple weeks ago,was like that already.. I need to get a new one,but ordered the seat cover and some other stuff first.. It is next on the list,tho.