Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
aaaaahahahahahaaaa
at first glance, you may have thought i was tryin to step on holeshotmans toes,
but no, us bro's dont pull that sh*t !
but i came across this during a general search, and just had to post it,
to show what ya get for the money.
heres a motion pro kit, but check the price at the bottom, holy sh*t!!!!!
Motion Pro 2-stroke Leak Down Tester

holey's accomplishes the same results, for way, way less................
http://www.blasterforum.com/sale-18/leak-down-testers-28728/

way to go man!!!!!!!!!
these should be in every blaster owners tool box, 1 less reason you wont be on here askin "why did it seize??"

holy cow!!!!!!!

holeshotman definitely has the market beat on price....i really need to pick one of these up

He sure does have the great prices.Hell it took me atleast $40-45 to build mine and many of trips to different stores to find all that I needed.As soon as I was done building it he goes and post them for sale that night.Wish I had waited a day.lol Bump for great prices on leakdown testers from Holeshot.

thats the same one my buddy has. we used it when we first tested mine, thats how i got the idea to make these. it sure makes tuning a carb 10x's easier knowning your motor is air tight w/ no leaks.

thats a nice a$$ tester tho :)

thanks guys

aaaaahahahahahaaaa
at first glance, you may have thought i was tryin to step on holeshotmans toes,
but no, us bro's dont pull that sh*t !
but i came across this during a general search, and just had to post it,
to show what ya get for the money.
heres a motion pro kit, but check the price at the bottom, holy sh*t!!!!!
Motion Pro 2-stroke Leak Down Tester

holey's accomplishes the same results, for way, way less................
http://www.blasterforum.com/sale-18/leak-down-testers-28728/

way to go man!!!!!!!!!
these should be in every blaster owners tool box, 1 less reason you wont be on here askin "why did it seize??"

hey awk i just tried to follow youre link for the leakdown tester but it failed possibly due to it being an old post,maybe you can help me out,ive no idea what leakdown test is and i want to learn as much as i can with these blasters,im considering taking a small engine course here in town @ the tech scool..this site has inspried me to do so.

love the idea of tearing down this engine to rebuild it but want to go about it the right way,ive seen alot of you guy's post and even thinking about going through mr. oconnor for some work.(engine/swinger)

have a spare engine in the garage im going to rebuild and contemplating it a performance one,maybe the vitos 240 bb.

going to completely rebuild this blaster,from the frame up.

thanx!

hey awk i just tried to follow youre link for the leakdown tester but it failed possibly due to it being an old post,maybe you can help me out,ive no idea what leakdown test is and i want to learn as much as i can with these blasters,im considering taking a small engine course here in town @ the tech scool..this site has inspried me to do so.

love the idea of tearing down this engine to rebuild it but want to go about it the right way,ive seen alot of you guy's post and even thinking about going through mr. oconnor for some work.(engine/swinger)

have a spare engine in the garage im going to rebuild and contemplating it a performance one,maybe the vitos 240 bb.

going to completely rebuild this blaster,from the frame up.

thanx!

ok heres a link,so i guess i could go with one of these rather than a compression tester?..or would a compressor test do?
http://www.harborfreight.com/media/...b33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/m/image_14852.jpg

is this a good one or does someone make a better one?

ok heres a link,so i guess i could go with one of these rather than a compression tester?..or would a compressor test do?
http://www.harborfreight.com/media/...b33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/m/image_14852.jpg

is this a good one or does someone make a better one?

That works EXCEPT it's almost impossible to get it in the plug hole, I have one I got to test my son's Ranger. I just had a thought to get a right angle elbow from plug adaptor to the hose hmm. SlickerthanU rents/sells a good unit.

leakdown testers for 4 stroke engines are different than for 2 stokes, they go in the plug hole to test valve sealing, a 2 sroke tester needs to go in the intake

That works EXCEPT it's almost impossible to get it in the plug hole, I have one I got to test my son's Ranger. I just had a thought to get a right angle elbow from plug adaptor to the hose hmm. SlickerthanU rents/sells a good unit.

$30 shipped !

You should also get a compression tester. I use harbor frieghts no problems.