Modified factory body

Like the moded panels?

• Total voters
Mike lmk how the progress is might stop by to look at the new used gleaming plastics. To mall other forum members he is doing work on them i've never seen so much steel wool in my life, can't wait for the pics and will all see how pimp it is.

Mike lmk how the progress is might stop by to look at the new used gleaming plastics. To mall other forum members he is doing work on them i've never seen so much steel wool in my life, can't wait for the pics and will all see how pimp it is.

HAHA, I didn't run out an buy all that steel wool for this project. I had it for bluing some metal parts awhile back.

bluing parts?? fill me in on that

Best way to explain it...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluing_(steel)
When it comes to that stuff I really take my time and do it the right way. I'll be the first to admit I'm not going to put so much time and detail into doing the fenders. Since I'm not going to treat my atv like a prom queen, more like a biker chick.

On a different note I got some wisdom teeth yanked out yesterday and I look like jay leno now. I knew they had to be removed and that was the reason I waited on getting the motor work done till March-April since I knew I would have a nice bill (I have health benefits but no dental, so it cost me $700 dollars cash). I wanted to paint the fenders this week but since I'm on viks I don't want to do anything but relax now. So I'll probably hold off on painting for a couple of weeks. That way the temperature should be warmer anyways.