Making my roundhouse swingarm!

how many times when at any of the my rides did you use a parking brake ?
just block it off like 90+ % of everyone else does.
the blue anodized block off plate will look great with your other blue pieces.

I have used it a lot in the past at the marienville trail and by my camp in brookville and at other places when i have been hung up and stuck on hill sides and cliffs.

I finally HAD to remove the switch from mine... I accidentally pulled it and it didnt want to go back, so i had to hold it when going across the yard

It doesnt work anyhow, so when its warmer im going to remove it

I have used it a lot in the past at the marienville trail and by my camp in brookville and at other places when i have been hung up and stuck on hill sides and cliffs.

i see, good reason
when i went to my gsxr hydro's, i thought i would miss the cable P brake, but really haven't

A blue anodized block off plate would look cool. I also was thinking about making a diamond plate block off plate, but there probably wont be much of a diamond on such a little thing. I also could make big ugly thing that looks like a fin or a wing or a swoosh "Like a nike swoosh" lol, that will bolt on like a block off plate.

I can call it a Caliper Fin, or Caliper wing, or Caliper swoosh, or Caliper Razor, or Caliper mud catcher! lol

looks great Doug !
wait till you feel how much different wheelies feel on an extended swinger

lol Its not finished yet. I have to make the correct shock mount plates, and make something to hold the brake line in place.

Doug knows whats up, any good DIY mod may require multiple test fittings before final finish piant/pc

My new brake disc and Aluminum hub VS old.

Swingarm bearing, sleeve, seals and end caps kit.

05 and older," i think " yfz450 parking brake mount on left, and warrior " i think " parking brake mount on right. The yfz450 parking brake mount will work on this swingarm.

Looks great bro.Nice welds,nice design!!!!! How many different shock adjustments did you end up with?

Looks great bro.Nice welds,nice design!!!!! How many different shock adjustments did you end up with?

Thanks!! I only made one simple removable shock mount with about 10 1/2 " of suspension travel. With my old swingarm i had 10" of suspension travel. With this swingarm my suspension can drop over 2" more before it hits my air box and i could get over 12" of suspension travel. BUT the chain will hit the AIR BOX. So im going to play it safe and try 10 1/2" travel.

I did make a over sized air box, and i kept the air filter high in the air box so i could play in the water and mud and take in a lot of water without the filter being submerged. So i could cut a lot off the bottom of the air box to give me more travel. Maybe next winter!