Loopy!!! Whats Up! Join the crew!

Well Fowlrock and I are having a blast with our blasters, and another one of my buddies is thinking about finding a quad and is checking out the site. Loopy is his username I believe. Hopefully we will find him something, maybe even a blaster!

Come on Loopy dont be shy, quite just reading, and post up something! :)

Another buddy who now lives in Iowa, but comes back frequently, bought a 07 raptor 660, and Im looking forward to going riding with him as well maybe next weekend, we will see.

Let the crew grow!!!I:I

ok, ok

yeah yeah, what am i gonna say? i don't have squat saved up to buy a quad yet, but it keeps getting bumped up a little higher on my priority list. hoping to maybe find a couple junk ones that can be cobbled together with some duck tape and bailing wire enough to get started anyway. (also needed: LARGE quantities of bailing wire and duck tape)

yeah yeah, what am i gonna say? i don't have squat saved up to buy a quad yet, but it keeps getting bumped up a little higher on my priority list. hoping to maybe find a couple junk ones that can be cobbled together with some duck tape and bailing wire enough to get started anyway. (also needed: LARGE quantities of bailing wire and duck tape)

LOL....thats why we call him Loopy!! I:I