Look what Awk's getting

i have a "works ultra cross" 400ex, which tarmo built the shock mounts specifically for that length, and just grabbed a g-force axle last night on ebay for $125 to put in the billet rad carrier thats been hangin in my garage for over a year now

which bike you puting this on? is it one of the 2 in your sig, or do you have a nice sexy show bike for that billet carrier

it'll be going on my bike, the one on the right on my sig
no show....all go !!!!!
i got the rad carrier cheap, plus twin row bearings, it'll only be shiny for the first day pics, hahahaaaaa

that thing is stacked for real. but i was thinkin how much extra do you charge for some better welds....

maybe something like this???

14cqmpv.jpg

haha nahhhhh just kidding that entire setup looks amazing, ill be placing an order soon

/\/\/\/\ is that a yb200 swingarm ??????
looks crooked enuf, must be !!!!!

that thing is stacked for real. but i was thinkin how much extra do you charge for some better welds....

14cqmpv.jpg

haha nahhhhh just kidding that entire setup looks amazing, ill be placing an order soon

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

*cough wheeze cough*

bwahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahha

man that looks like ass. i forgot how bad they were

14cqmpv.jpg

Look at how thin the new shock mount is..lol bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha