Look what Awk's getting

Looks killler.Nice job!!! I seen this sitting in the jig the other day and let me say that these things are built strong.I was very impressed on the homework they did to make these swingarms strong as bull and still look sweet.This will be one part Joe doesn't get to break thats for sure.

HOLY sh*t! Ok Joe, I want to see you Hit that huge table top Now! No excuses!

That is so purdy I just sported some wood! Way to go Tarmo!

i cant believe it only weighs 12lbs, sh*t it looks like its built like a brick sh*thouse, send me a pm on what +4 runs, might have try one out.

when, in the history of my being on blasterforum, has anyone ever seen me speechless??
well mark this day on the calender !!!!!!

20 minutes later................
thats exactly what ken and i talked over while this was in the planning stages, similar weight, and absolutely grenade proof !!!! or shoulfd i say IED proof.
of course, ken and tarmo especially, could have cheaped out on design and material, to compete with the swingarm shop as far as price goes, but thats not how things are done at ken oconnor racing, they are done far exceeding anyones expectations for a price that everyone can afford. period
i would take this swingarm over any, way higher priced, lsr or asr swinger out there !

anyone who would cheap out a few dollars for an ebay, swingarm shop, known to break, piece of garbage, and risk their life, over the few more dollars for this engineering marvel, has rocks in their heads.
lemme just remind everyone....a 3 minute lifeflight chopper ride cost me $11,000
theres no doubt seeing this swingarm, when doing the riding that i do, where i do, at the devil himselfs playground, known as AWK mountain,
my new T-rock swingarm will be the last thing on my mind as far as safety is concerned !!!!!!
and besides all the go fast goodies we all do and add to our blasters ......
absolute confidence in your parts will make you even faster !!!!

thanx ken and tarmo,
keepin my old ass riding safe is priceless !!!!!!!!

i have a "works ultra cross" 400ex, which tarmo built the shock mounts specifically for that length, and just grabbed a g-force axle last night on ebay for $125 to put in the billet rad carrier thats been hangin in my garage for over a year now