Joliet Illinois MX track

Smoke

Feb 19, 2009
Anyone ever been here? Im thinking of takin my blaster here some weekend and seeing what i can do. From what ive read its $35 for a yr membership then $25 for a 4hr practice i believe. Ive never been on a actual track before so will i get run over? Is the blaster worth takin there or will it break? Its stock lmao....what do i need for gear? I usually ride in work boots and for a helmet all i got is a street bike helmet is that sufficient? Id like to go there i just dont wanna look like a 30yr old pussy think there will be other noobs out there? Anyone info is appreciated ty

trust me. your blaster wont break.....

and if you have a phone number for the track, call them up and see what you need.
normally you will need boots (8 inches or taller), helmet, goggles and a long sleeve shirt..
and nerf bars and a tether kill switch for your quad...

ya good call i did see a number for them ill have to call n see what they require....have you been there?

Yeah it is sick. I'm going off to college this year and might have to sell my yfz. If I dont im gonna try to put in as much seat time and training as possible and maybe just maybe I'll show my face at some of the nats next year including sunset ridge.

Yeah it is sick. I'm going off to college this year and might have to sell my yfz. If I dont im gonna try to put in as much seat time and training as possible and maybe just maybe I'll show my face at some of the nats including sunset ridge.

awesome man!, im getting my 450 for next year and im gonna hit as many nationals as I can...

I have a racetrack on the opposite side of town as me... I'm bestfriends with one of the owners daughters I:I The track has five owners, I know one, I got a job application, get in for free, and I'm gonna have to talk to Dennis about some possible track timeee!

were u live at in illinois, i live in hilsboro, and theres a nice track by sorento owned by a guy named john wall, 15$ to get in, gotta have a helmet

I was in Joliet for work for a week and I wanted to check those tracks out but no one knew anything about tracks there,,crazy...