insults and stirring up trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny I had 2 runners at the time we needed a 3rd.also had a ported 3mil stroked 240 kitted 04 blaster until last jan ,and I have 8 runners currently.And as far as the 70 I painted in the house I knew it needed a head,was sent a defective 1 so I improvised and put in a 50cc auto clutch motor,and as for the shee I didn't have $1500 to do the rebuild right.if I had pics of the other 3 runners completed I would post them as well
100_2105.JPG
100_2042.JPG
100_2039.JPG
100_2046.JPG
100_1982.JPG

this is too much fun
i dont hold grudges for anyone trying to helping anyone out on here.
it is better advice that any google search,i have come across:D

I think we should sticky this thread and anytime we want to "measure dicks",disagree,talk sh*t,call each other jiz baskets or what not this should be the place. Whatcha think

Oh c'mon Neil. Hop on the " please give me a mod spot " wagon. Harley didn't have the sack his grand ma papa put him up to it. How's your blaster been? I see you on every forum known to man trying to make friends. This all started about bad jetting advice. Something of which you know nothing about. Remember your blaster that never got jetted right. Hell blaaster should have had your jetting spot on. But he knew nothing then........ #knowmisayindog

I don't care about being a mod and not TRYING to be friends with anyone. I chose not to hang on nuts like a Monkey.
Oh c'mon Neil. Hop on the " please give me a mod spot " wagon. Harley didn't have the sack his grand ma papa put him up to it. How's your blaster been? I see you on every forum known to man trying to make friends. This all started about bad jetting advice. Something of which you know nothing about. Remember your blaster that never got jetted right. Hell blaaster should have had your jetting spot on. But he knew nothing then........ #knowmisayindog

I really don't care what you think and I don't worry about making friends on the internet. I have only one real friend on the internet. That's my brother in Christ Slick. You must be stalking me to know what forum I'm on and what I'm doing. I find that strange and awkward. You have some kind of crush on me or something ? Why would you look for me on non ATV forums ?

Be carful with that one Neil. His last friends ended up in court with him as the star witness. With friends like that, who needs enemas.

That's my choice who to be friends with. I have moved past holding grudges and I feel better about it. I used to be your friend to but that is no longer so because I choose to forgive my enamy.

Reactions: harley1-5
I don't care about being a mod and not TRYING to be friends with anyone. I chose not to hang on nuts like a Monkey.

I really don't care what you think and I don't worry about making friends on the internet. I have only one real friend on the internet. That's my brother in Christ Slick. You must be stalking me to know what forum I'm on and what I'm doing. I find that strange and awkward. You have some kind of crush on me or something ? Why would you look for me on non ATV forums ?
Stalking you??? It's really not that hard to find you on any forum. Keep letting that book run your life. I use it for kindling to start my fires. Shouldn't you be selling cars so you can donate it to your love this Sunday? Amen

Stalking you??? It's really not that hard to find you on any forum. Keep letting that book run your life. I use it for kindling to start my fires. Shouldn't you be selling cars so you can donate it to your love this Sunday? Amen

I do let that book run my life and I'm much happier now.

Status
Not open for further replies.