insults and stirring up trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly dont think i have any friends here? lol... im more of a come and go type of person, thats why you guys go days without hearing from me. then i just come out of nowhere....bahah.

I come in, post some updates on my blaster build, maybe post here and there but mainly read what gets written by others.

Well I'm here to help others, get help with things when I need em, and just to have some guy time. Personally I think this thread should be deleted and everybody move on. We don't need to lose any of our members, especially 2 of our best. This is a place of brotherhood and helping people, not name calling and d*ck measuring. We all have different lives and experiences and therefore different advice to give. That doesn't make anybody better than anyone else or make anybody's opinion wrong, just different, and isn't that what this place is about, having/getting different views and opinions.

Idk, I got 3 inches, from the ground, with it over my shoulder. Its a pita to pee when I'm taking a dump

Well I'm here to help others, get help with things when I need em, and just to have some guy time. Personally I think this thread should be deleted and everybody move on. We don't need to lose any of our members, especially 2 of our best. This is a place of brotherhood and helping people, not name calling and d*ck measuring. We all have different lives and experiences and therefore different advice to give. That doesn't make anybody better than anyone else or make anybody's opinion wrong, just different, and isn't that what this place is about, having/getting different views and opinions.
I agree this thread needs to be deleted

Wow this all may be a good! Its like the end of year anger releaf posting place, or something like that. Some one needs to come up with a better name.

i think the beef between awk and blaaster
if know one has realized it yet
we are having more fun with it then them.
unless they are doing real life things/except typing on the world wide web/www

Those two have been butting heads off and on for a long time, because of there different opinions!
But that's ok because they are trying to help people and there opinion is just there opinion.
I went riding with both of these guys at the SAME TIME this past summer up at dirty's, both were nice guys, and they set there different opinions to the side and they got along great and we all had a great time!

oh! are we still worried about those two dumbasses? They have a lot in common. they are both older than moses's grandparents dog and they both have a passion for everything Blaster and they both have thick skin.

Let's move on.

NEXT!

All I was suggesting is there to be a place for it cuz like you said were all different and have different opinions and it's going to happen from time to time and it shouldn't happen in the middle of someone's thread that's all just my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.