insults and stirring up trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Ok, lets do it
whats on your mind jack ?

What's on my mind is making sure this forum is ran in the correct manner.
Why that's a dandy of an idea!! I bet after about 3 posts of it being back on topic, YOU will somehow steal the show and divert all the attention onto poor you. Then you'll do the "ban me, I dont care" line. Then for the next week you will post random nothings about your day, just to get attention. How do I predict the future so well?????? You did this before, right after you tried stirring the pot with all the religous posts.

The truth hurts, you saw a chance to stir the pot, create drama, and attempt for everyone to feel sorry for ya. No one does bro....no one does.

Thank you for the kind words.

What's on my mind is making sure this forum is ran in the correct manner.

well truthfully, that would have to include your dismissal.
you contribute nothing but nonsense and drama.
have no clue about helping anyone technically
you don't even support anymore.
and this is just another attention whoring gimmick.

this is what you want right neil ?
me to respond to you so you can run and cry to someone thinking your opinion matters.
any attention is better than no attention at all ha ?
lets do this :)

ah c'mon neil, why'd you go and sign off ?
i'm in the mood tonite to give you the attention you so lack and crave :)
let them puppet strings guide you and tell your 'ol buddy awk whats really on your mind ?

aww you do understand me.

come sit over here with me, and tell me your woes, I know it can get aweful lonely up in them wyoming mountains.
but don't get any broke back mountain ideas in your head just cause i got my arm around you and am willing to listen, LOL

Actually i was wondering which would be worse. breast milk or breast milk cheese.

well, I can vouch for one of those, and it's nasty and gritty.
my son still owes me a "share" for letting him on my womans tatties. (his mom) when he was born.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.