I'm new and somethings wrong.... :(

Well then thats prolly it. so now what do i do? Do I have to tear apart the whole motor and where is the seal located?

im not entirely sure but there is a crank seal on either side of the crank. the crank is located by the transmission if im correct i dont really know

you can take the engine and have it leak tested before you start tearing things apart,that will tell you if you have a leaking crank seal or gasket.

lol..... you guys! :) So I'm just having this engine rebuilt...... it's a 97 and when we tore it apart we found out it's neve been honed out before! It had a stock size piston in it. I went down to Hetrick racing today (if any of you have ever heard of them..... they're very well known in the area) and I bought a complete seal kit, top end kit and a +.25 piston. Were all thinking it was the crank seals leaking.
It's funny for how old this 2 stroke is the walls were less than a thousands off, with no scarring........ but he did find a small washer under the piston lying on the case. It beat up the bottom of the pistom a bit but not the cylinder. I think the kid before me that put the V-force3 reeds in it dropped it down in. But i don't think the washer had anything to do with the problems....... just a good thing I found it before it was a problem!

well sir, i'd feel like taking a match to that bike after the amount of money you have spent!
1. just read your whole thread, I've been there with my bike a few times. have you checked the coil?? I have seen those packing in, if you have access to a mates bike, steal his for a test to see if your own is working right
2. no matter how recent a plug is, they can foul, unless you put a new one in after this problem occured, did you??
3. you maybe have checked this, but i cracked a side casing once, oil from the gearbox seeped into the stator plate housing, leaking over the stator plate, and caused the bike to run like crap, if your crank seals were bad, your stator plate may have got a touch of gear oil, also check your crank cases for any cracks, as sucking in air would cause a bit of bogging, although you may have checked or noticed this when you rebuilt her.
the stator plate needs to be bone dry, when i raced my blaster with a bad crank case, each race i had to take the magneto off and dry any oil off the stator, just a thought :)

let us know how you get on!

im having the SAME EXACT problem. for a year now. rebuilt it, removed tors, changed the plug after everything i tried, sent it to a mech to change the oil seals, and its a 02 so there is no break sensor. also went back to stock jet and in-between. frustrating is what it is. i wish i just knew the problem so i could f*ckin fix it, but no one knows. glad to see im not the only one tho. any other suggestions? i will rip the motor or anything open for any pics needed..