I'm back............with a 450

Jul 5, 2007
england
Its been a long time since i was last on here but i'm back, if anyone even remembers me lol. Anyway so here is my story since i was last on here, sold the blaster :( because it was time to upgrade and yes i could have modded the blaster up a lot more but as much as i love them they have their limits and after talking to a few people i decided on buying a 450. So after selling the blasty i brought a 05 TRX450R this thing is mental, it is as quick in 1st as my blaster is in 3rd, well there abouts lol I love it. I still can't believe i have moved to Honda after being a Yamaha fan for years. The trx was the best for me and although i would have liked a KTM i don't have that kind of money to spend on a quad lol.

Anyway here is my new baby.

It has Lonestar +2+1 long travel a arms
lonestar +2 chrome axle
Lonestar +2 anti vibe chrome steering stem
Pep longtravel shocks with remote resi
OMF rear beadlock wheels
Dougles front wheels
Lonestar ASV Hydraulic clutch
DMC Pro full system exhaust
K&N air filter with pre filter and pro design mounting
AC Propeg nerfs
AC bumper
Renthal fat bars with pad
Pro-Tech carbon fiber nose cone
PRM swing arm skid plate
and probably more things i have forgot lol

Some pics

25p4lti.jpg

2q0u07a.jpg

24oyt76.jpg

24g360x.jpg

One of me on my blaster

xeijbm.jpg

sweet bike man, i'd like to get on a 450 someday....but i like the sound/smell of a 2 stroke too much!

mate i love 2 strokes so much, the power band is great. I plan on buying a old blaster and doing it up sometime, well after i have finished the 450 :)

Cheers mate, still got a few things i want to do to it but i'm very happy with it. The peps are great, they are very plush and handle great, very predictable and seem to soak up everything i can throw at them. Peps are a very big thing in the UK, we don't really have many people running the fox floats and these seem to be the next best thing depending on who you talk to.

yeah, I have heard the the p.e.p shocks are great, but where im at there is a 6-8 week wait for them... and there not worth that much time to me lol

I was going to get them over the fox/motowoz setup but these are just as good and you can get the quicker

did you but the 450r modded or did you do it all yourself?

I brought it modded from a yamaha dealer and this was his pride and joy lol a honda, i have added a few things and i plan to add a lot more this winter. The shocks and all the lonestar stuff is brand new though.

long time no see man.....good looking ride for sure

Cheers mate means a lot coming from someone with a bike as amazing as yours.

Also for got it also has:
Pep steering stabilizer
Lonestar Billet anti-fade locknut
Lonestar billet sprocket hub
Lonestar E Brake block off plate
Lonestar billet brake mounting kit
Talon sprockets