I want yalls opinion I just got something on my mind

Well thanks for everyones input i really appreciate it, wish i had the money to buy something better but when your 17 and got everything else going on its hard you know? Anyways is there ANY type of racing i could actualy do?

you dont neeed suspension to win... you may hurt like hell at the end of the day but if your body can take a beating you will be fine... 3 sold hours of riding at the trails i go to and i was hurtin but i also got alot of questions and thumbs up from people after they see how hard i run,

i would think hey look its another blaster brother. and then i would tell you if you wanted to start racing and what all mods you need

Who makes a good tether switch? And can i hook it up to where my key used to hook up?

pro design makes a really good one. And yes, you can just plug it into the wires for the key switch. If you get rid of the key switch completely you'll need a couple bullet connectors

Ok so my question is if you were at a track and seen my blaster what would yall think?
5v0pzc.jpg

I got rid of the balloons on it just took the pic before i got my other tires

2vu0io3.jpg

The reason i ask is i went to the track for the first time with it and got made fun of left and right because at the time it was completely stock. Since then I got the aftermarket bumper, grab bar, ect. And if the tires are too big i got a small set of mx tires too. So just give me yall's oppinion i really aint worried about it im just curious8-|

i think ur blaster is awesome!! those people who made fun of u were jealous and they dont have manners

Raceing is haveing fun. PERIOD. You will allways be beat by somebody and someone will allways have better sh*t than you. I think your blaster looks great and who gives a damn what others say.

Just enjoy yourself and gain experiance with every race. When i drag race i like winning but looseing is part of the game and haveing great equipment comes with time.

You have to start somewhere. Even the great racers started at the bottom with talent at some point. Building skills on a stock suspension is probably the best way to learn as well as gaining physical strength.

Raceing is haveing fun. PERIOD. You will allways be beat by somebody and someone will allways have better sh*t than you. I think your blaster looks great and who gives a damn what others say.

Just enjoy yourself and gain experiance with every race. When i drag race i like winning but looseing is part of the game and haveing great equipment comes with time.

You have to start somewhere. Even the great racers started at the bottom with talent at some point. Building skills on a stock suspension is probably the best way to learn as well as gaining physical strength.

well said and like u said who cars what others think

We always help out new riders, good way to make friends and have someone support our sport to keep it going.

Just say hey I'm supporting the sport so get a life.

Respect all competitors, they are out there trying a sport you both like!

It feels good when someone comes up to me after a race and says things like nice job, Boy I like to watch you race, or you have allot of heart. You know what? I did not win the race i crashed hard, but did finish. Hearing that makes you feel like you just won.

1. Never give up. It’s never too late to make a move until the checkered flag flies.
2. Ride hard and ride smart.
3. Cheaters are not really winners.
4. Never underestimate the competition. Everyone is a competitor.
5. Keep the competition on the track. Off the track we are all friends with a common interest.
6. When things get tough, cowboy up. This is not a sport for faint of heart.
7. Don’t beat yourself up. Learn from your mistakes.
8. Even the best riders have off days.