I want yalls opinion I just got something on my mind

Blanshan#42

Nov 10, 2010
Splendora TX
Ok so my question is if you were at a track and seen my blaster what would yall think?
5v0pzc.jpg

I got rid of the balloons on it just took the pic before i got my other tires

2vu0io3.jpg

The reason i ask is i went to the track for the first time with it and got made fun of left and right because at the time it was completely stock. Since then I got the aftermarket bumper, grab bar, ect. And if the tires are too big i got a small set of mx tires too. So just give me yall's oppinion i really aint worried about it im just curious8-|

who cares what the jerkoffs like sheeblast think. as long as your having fun thats all that matters.

X2 i agree your out there to have fun i would take my stock suspension blaster to a track just to goof off and have fun. you only have to upgrade if you want if your comfortable with what you got run it.

Ok so my question is if you were at a track and seen my blaster what would yall think?
5v0pzc.jpg

I got rid of the balloons on it just took the pic before i got my other tires

2vu0io3.jpg

The reason i ask is i went to the track for the first time with it and got made fun of left and right because at the time it was completely stock. Since then I got the aftermarket bumper, grab bar, ect. And if the tires are too big i got a small set of mx tires too. So just give me yall's oppinion i really aint worried about it im just curious8-|

The people that made fun of you are stupid ass jerks.they should of tryed to help you with info on upgrading and how to run the track. That's what I would have done.not many people can totally max out a blaster over night.unless your 442. Lol.

Lol thanks guys and to answer what yall have been saying thats all im doing is going out and having fun. Everyone out here has trx 450s and yfz 450s i wouldnt stand a chance no matter what. Obviously i need shocks so that will be the next thing to be put on thank yall for that info.

Plus on a stock dependable bike, you can wave at other blaster members parked on the side of the track because thier full on modded blasters with shocks off a 57 Desoto and a carb they stole of their neighbors toro lawner sits broken down.

HA well i just dont wana be the guy that brought a fourwheeler that should never be put on a track. Im not raceing or anything just wana go ride on the track:D

don't worry about them, so long as you're having fun and you aren't posing a legitimate safety hazard to the other riders, who cares.

i wouldnt say anything unless i saw you struggle but yeah its not got 1 thing at all that i see saying its track worthy, put about 4 grand into it then maybe you'd have a chance.

what i see is a average trail bike.

sorry, track bikes are easy to spot.

who cares what the jerkoffs like sheeblast think. as long as your having fun thats all that matters.

+1

have fun. dont try to keep up with the neighbors, unless you are serious about being competitive. just have fun..

next asshat that says something, just smile, and say something like, "o, you laugh now!" or, "you wish you had this ride"
little trash talk dont hurt, and when if you lose, and they come back at ya, be ready with a snappy come back "o, i heard your rent is due so i let you win"

if they were kids well then i wouldnt take it to heart. most the kid racing didnt buy their rides. if you just wanted to ride a track to see what its like theres nothing wrong with that. my g/f want to take her stock blaster, my friends and my XC 300ex to her cousings track sum time but we know none of the bike sare set up for it.

i think its funny when people look down on my blasty, yeah im not gonna whoop any 450's but it gives them something to think about hahaha :D

i remember when i was young riding a stock quad. its just like the hare and the tortise, people turn their nose up at you at the line then when you finish ahead of em they have millions of questions, its a steady pace that gets you on the box

I've been there. I've had guys talk sh*t and point and smirk to there friends. Just ignore them. Once you spank them a couple times, they'll stop. The good thing about mx racing is that 70% of winning is the rider, not the machine