How to put HIDs onto your blaster

this is actually done wrong as far as i know, depending on how you ran the rest of your wires atleast. that little plate you soldered the new wire to is the ground strap, youre supposed to remove the original wire from that plate and solder your new wire only to the original wire. but i believe this works as long as you dont ground your dc system to the frame? but hey, if it works run with it! have you had any problems? ive tried 4 different voltage regulators and still get 20+ volts when i rev. any advice?

I think your right on the floated ground. Your supposed to remove coil from the ground plate then solder it to the new wire. Its not a floated ground if its grounded! I think?:confused:

Maybe i did it wrong but thats how i was told to do it by ricks. It worked for me. I have no luck with batteries ive been using . They keep leaking for some reason i can t seal them right. Thinking bout getting a lithium..they should have more power for when the bikes not running and i keep the light on.

I do have to mention what color wire to use out the stator. I toke apart the bike today and went back on here to find out which wire i used but i didnt say.