How old are all you blaster owners out there..

I'm 22 and this is my second time owning a Blaster but this time I'm going balls to the walls with it.

There's definetley something about Blasters that can put a smile on your face.

I'm 15 this is the first quad i bought myself, i traded my pitbike for it (guy was selling the blaster for $350!!!!) this is also my first 2 stroke

I'm 22 and this is my first toy other then my Ranger. I did a lot of research before picking the Blaster but finally chose it because firstly, it is a two stroke and secondly, the possibilities are endless with it. Mine is completely stock for now but I've only owned it for a week. I'm thinking that the only mods I will do is in the name of reliability, its fast enough for a beginner like me.

Sean

after you remove your TORS get new reeds ( i highly suggest vforce 3 reeds) there are DIY's for both of those

i suggest new reeds because the ones in it already kinda suck. and they tend to crack (they are oem brand glass reeds) vforce are carbon fiber reeds and they dont crack as easy

sorry for being a noob but what are tors? @B14573r do you ride in upstate New York by any chance greenwood lake sounds familiar to me

TORS is a stupid thing Yamaha did -- its a Throttle override system....
there is a DIY on how to remove it -- it'll show you pics i think, just incase ur not sure

oh, ok yea i just took a look at that, ill be sure to remove it while im cleaning out the carb, changing the oil and giving the bike a good look over

kool, i think your gunna have fun on it, GOOD LUCK! (im around alot, and so are alot of other people, dont be afraid to ask questions!) but from now on, we should post our problems where it seems necessary, not in here (not bashing you at all, i was just letting you know so we dont have a huuge mess) so yeah, and if u wanted u could PM me if i was around to ask me nething. so yeah.

yes, will do

so to get back on topic, who else here is 15 and has a blaster?

14 and im in virginia lot of places to ride jus pick your spot and ride jus watch out for 12 guages occausnally

21, Indiana had my blaster since it was new, got it in late summer of 2000 at a deal wanted the new blue and waited for a deal on it, been redone a couple of times and layed in my barn for a long time in peices, owned dirtbikes, streetbikes, other quads, sandrail,.... blaster was first sport quad and well.. . only one that I have really hung onto... and back in the day riding was fun and you could play with the cops and such but now days cannot risk the legal trouble around here so its got me kinda pinned.