How old are all you blaster owners out there..

S

SoloVRT61

Like the topic states..How old are all you guys? Blasters are generally made for younger biginner riders..but it seems like there is a fair share of older blaster riders\owners.. Im just curious..

Im 23..

im 17, ive had my blaster for about a year now. i got rid of my old lt250 and got my blaster from a friend that had broken it in.

im 19 and it is my second quad but i have owned a street bike for a while untill i moved up here to canada

:)

I'm 42 and she sits just fine for me and a great starter for my kid. I've rolled down more than one hill with one of these and dislike that plenty. A bigger one would only get me in trouble.

A

im 15, this blaster is the first quad ive payed for, i my dad and uncle has had 12 more

I'm 18 i have owned more quads, trikes, an dirtbikes then i can count on all my fingers an toes. Lol I currently have no quad or dirtbike or trike but im about to start building another blaster like the last one i built.

What are the regs at chAttsworth. I was tryin to see what I have to have or should have done to go ride there but I couldn't get through w/ the phone and the site wasn't too helpful

either of you 2 jersey guys goin 2 atco for the last race, or practice friday the 23? i should be there

I'm 23, i currently own - 400ex, Blaster, Drag Banshee, YZ 250 dirtbike, and my 250r and i just recently sold my 50F dirtbike, and last year i sold my 250r i grew up on a Yamaha Big 4 lol.... then i moved to a 250r (which i still have, i had 2, and i sold one) then i moved to a banshee, and i never got rid of anything until rescently cuz i needed space in my garage... because i have my Maserati Spyder, and my truck, and my Harley...so yeah i needed room

I'm 29 and nearing the end of my roarin' twenties. I have actually spent the last few years cleaning up my collection of toys. In Cleaning I have decided to make smarter purchases and one of the more recent was a '90 Blaster. It's was one of my first toys and still a favorite.

My father was told the most accurate thing about a Blaster when I went to purchase my first at the tender age of 14. "Well . . . it is just fast enough to kill ya." It was a great beginner quad. But a better recreational quad. It will run with alot bigger quad and it is as reliable, inexpensive as my CR125.

The Blasters are great quads and I rate the high in my experience with atv's and dirtbikes.

i am 34 and its my 17 quad and 6 motocross and 5 street bike but i always come back to thats little blaster,wath can i say its just a blast!!!