How old are all you blaster owners out there..

im 15 and weve had the blaster since 96 so since i was like 3 i remember when my dad drove me around on it when i was little

31 here. This is my second blaster. Bought it new and decided to pimp it out and make it faster then alot of the bigger quads out there.

I'm 15, be 16 in a couple of months, got a '00 blaster when I was 9 and got this one back in Dec. Love this quad and would put it up against almost anything.

21 Here First time owning a quad and a 2-stroke bike although i my first bike was a Honda 50 Motorbike, the second was a Yamaha BW200... I drove a Quad and had to have one tried out the blaster and bought it right away :)

24 in a month.

The 99 blaster is my 1st quad, but this thing is a blast. I bet there are better bikes out there, but thing holds its own...

22 bout to be 23 ...............................and blastys will be around for a long time dont you guys think ? i hate the fact that they stoped makin em but you see a lot or them gettin done over so they will def stick around!!! they still make the banshees in other places so why not the blasty