how big is you breaker bar rebuild

Update!!

I have an update, 3 months later!

the frame is painted and so are the upper a-arms and the other pieces will be painted tonight!

The a-arms and carrier are a dark blue. The head is going to be painted the same as the frame

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

Not exactly how i pictured it up its better than nothing.

I put a couple things together today. I still need to paint the swing arm and bumper
IMAG0001.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

The pictures dont do the paint justice

the frame color looks like a turqoise at first then outside it looks like a whole different color, but wow i am impressed it looks really good.

Thanks guys. I'll be sure to get more pictures ASAP
My painter mixed up a couple left over paints for the a-arms. I wish he could have done more in the color, its close to what i wanted the frame originally.
I'm held up on the build i have a few other projects i'm working on, building a new trail jeep and shopping for a truck. i also started working at 2 fire departments, needless to say i've been pretty busy lately

New Toy!!

Sold my Jeep, we called him Oswald :(

IMG_0500-2.jpg

Not and hour later i bought a truck, we are calling him Wyant I:I

IMAG0011.jpg

Need a big truck to haul this Jeep, His name is Oliver, soon to be lifted and big tires

IMAG0157.jpg

and also my 450r, his name is Rex

IMG_0147.jpg

And dont forget about my girlfriends 4wheeler Putt

IMG_0406.jpg

one big happy family lol
I:II:II:I

Today i got the swing arm and lower A-arms painted, i used a roll on bedline, also got the motor in.
Still need to order a clutch cable, a front brake cable, and the nut for the swing arm.

Here it is, quick shot after finishing it.

IMAG0084.jpg

the plastics are just slapped on for the night to just see what it looks like, runs good, need some cotter pins, chain tightened, and the back plastics bolted down. Still working on the headlight and screen out for the hood

I'll get some sunlight pictures tomorrow

So.... I killed my 450 yesterday :( took it to my mechanic and he said it sounds like the valves are messed up, quoted 400-500 to fix it, and i wont be able to ride for like 2 months b/c this dude works by himself and everyone knows he does good work but takes a minute...

As for an update on my blaster, I traded it for work on my Jeep

had a BA bumper made for the jeep

IMAG0279.jpg

I also sold traded the YFZ for an 01 f250 4x4

IMAG0255.jpg