His new girlfriend.

the_mrs

Oct 2, 2011
Well, guys...I've been replaced.

This trick showed up this afternoon, and I already feel like I'm second best.
DSCF1111.jpg

He even went to pick her up from where she was dropped off.
DSCF1115.jpg

The kids even look at her, with admiration in their eyes.
DSCF1116.jpg

He invited his parents over to help her get settled in.
DSCF1121.jpg

She's a dirty one. Likes chains and straps, and the like.
DSCF1123.jpg

Typical man. Using MY stuff to make her feel at home.
DSCF1125.jpg

Undressing her gave him great pleasure.
DSCF1130.jpg

Apparently, she's got many layers.
DSCF1131.jpg

He didn't smile like this, when we got married.
DSCF1143.jpg

Here she is. Some of you guys will be lucky enough to have her service your parts.
DSCF1142.jpg

The debut of his new lathe/milling machine. Once he figures out a good way to mount it, he'll be ready to go.

She's tight, expensive and when I twist her knobs she does what I want. What more could you ask for in a girlfriend!?

I think INexpensive would be better, but this one will have to do. I know how happy she makes you... :p

Smithy has a great reputation. Congrats on getting it, SCD.

That actually weighed heavy on my decision. I was looking at the grizzly 16x30 mill lathe combo too and decided against it on the reviews from other people. If you search for granite problems you'll be looking for a long time. Look for grizzly issues and you'll spend all day weeding through the results.

Awesome new toy sicivcdude, i think your going to have some fun fun fun with with it..

I hope so!

I actually had my first experience milling from scratch yesterday afternoon. I made a bracket for the LT80 to replace the broken "splitter" for the front brake cables. Two cables come up to the handle (not unlike the blaster from cables) but instead of spitting halfway down, they actually are slid into a little bracket. The stock one broke so I made a new one out of 3/8" plate steel chunk. Works great!

holy crap nearly 4 g's

LMAO!

Have you ever looked at prices of industrial equipment?

knee mill 1/2 hp LESS power:

Jet 690036 Model JVM-836-1 Vertical Milling Machine

^^^ granted, that mill has more capacity as far as table size goes.

Let's forget the milling head completely and just discuss JUST a 13 x 40 engine lathe....

Look at the feautres of the granite: 13"x40" 2 hp VFD with a quick change gearbox.

Bolton Tools Bolton Tools 13" x 40" Geared Head Engine Lathe - HA330 - Tools - Bench & Stationary Power Tools - Lathes

I looked at it like this, I bought a brand new in box 13x40 engine lathe for LESS than the competition and the milling machine function was a freebie....

LMAO!

Have you ever looked at prices of industrial equipment?

knee mill 1/2 hp LESS power:

Jet 690036 Model JVM-836-1 Vertical Milling Machine

^^^ granted, that mill has more capacity as far as table size goes.

Let's forget the milling head completely and just discuss JUST a 13 x 40 engine lathe....

Look at the feautres of the granite: 13"x40" 2 hp VFD with a quick change gearbox.

Bolton Tools Bolton Tools 13" x 40" Geared Head Engine Lathe - HA330 - Tools - Bench & Stationary Power Tools - Lathes

I looked at it like this, I bought a brand new in box 13x40 engine lathe for LESS than the competition and the milling machine function was a freebie....

no i guess i havent really looked into them but you got a good deal then!! have fun with itI:I